- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Fountain Hot Chilli Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce, plus extra to serve
- 2 (about 200g each) skinless chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 450g packet fresh thin hokkein noodles
- 400g packet fresh stir-fry vegetables
- 75g chopped roasted peanuts
- Step 1Place 1 tablespoon oil, chilli sauce, soy sauce and chicken in a bowl, then toss to coat chicken.
- Step 2Separate the hokkien noodles by gently shaking loose.
- Step 3Heat the remaining oil in a wok or deep frypan over high heat. Drain the chicken over a bowl and reserve the marinade. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Step 4Add the stir-fry vegetables, hokkien noodles, reserved marinade and 1-2 tablespoons water, then stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are cooked but still crunchy.
- Step 5Add the roasted peanuts, then toss to combine. Divide the mixture among 4 serving bowls and drizzle with extra soy sauce.
- High fibre
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Taste.com.au