- 500g fresh hokkien noodles
- 2 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 500g chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 red capsicum, deseeded, sliced
- 125g baby corn, quartered lengthways
- 1 stick celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thick teriyaki marinade
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Step 1Place noodles into a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes. Drain. Set aside.
- Step 2Heat a wok over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and half the chicken. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove. Repeat with 2 teaspoons of oil and remaining chicken.
- Step 3Add remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to wok. Swirl to coat wok. Heat until hot. Add vegetables. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Step 4Add chicken, noodles, marinade, soy sauce and peanuts to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until hot. Serve.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Annette Forrest
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas