- 1 barbecued chicken, meat shredded
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 300g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 200g baby spinach
- crusty bread, to serve
- Step 1Combine chicken, tomatoes, chickpeas, parsley and feta in a large bowl. Season with black pepper. Toss gently to combine.
- Step 2Combine oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Step 3Add spinach to chicken. Drizzle with dressing. Toss to combine. Serve with bread.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Annette Forrest
- Image credit: Louise Lister
- Publication: Super Food Ideas