- 4 (about 700g) potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra lite sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60ml) skim milk
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- 6 chicken breast schnitzels
- 12 small sage leaves
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 6 slices lite jalsberg cheese, halved
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup (125ml) dry white wine
- Steamed broccolini, to serve
- Step 1Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender. Drain and return to the pan. Mash with sour cream and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
- Step 2Preheat oven to 180°C. Beat the schnitzels out to 1/2cm thick and season on both sides with salt and pepper. Place 2 sage leaves, a slice of prosciutto and 2 pieces of jarlsberg on each schnitzel. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Step 3Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium high heat. Lightly spray with oil. Cook the rolls for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a baking dish. Pour over the wine.
- Step 4Bake for 7-10 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through. Slice the chicken rolls and serve with the mash and steamed broccolini. Drizzle with the pan juices.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
Zap me: Place the potatoes into a heatproof, microwave safe dish. Add 1cm of water, cover and microwave on High/100% power for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Author: Kim Meredith
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Fresh Living