- 1314 kj Energy
- 8g Fat Total
- 2.9g Saturated Fat
- 6.7g Fibre
- 20.9g Protein
- 30mg Cholesterol
- 654mg Sodium
- 36.4g Carbs (total)
Chicken salad sandwich shapesPrint Recipe
- 4 thick slices wholemeal bread
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat hommus dip
- 1 iceberg lettuce leaf, shredded
- 2 slices reduced-fat tasty cheese
- 1/2 small carrot, coarsely grated
- 1/3 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 teaspoons sultanas
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with hommus. Place lettuce on 2 slices of bread. Top each with cheese, carrot, chicken and sultanas. Sandwich with remaining bread.
Using a 10cm cutter, cut a shape from each sandwich. Discard crusts. Serve.
You could use dinosaur, star or butterfly-shaped cutters.
Author: Alison Roberts
Image credit: Amanda McLauchlan
Publication: Super Food Ideas