- 4 x 180g chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 3 anchovy fillets in oil, drained, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons pitted kalamata olives
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons small salted capers, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 220°C. Brush the chicken with 1 tablespoon oil and scatter with 1 teaspoon dried oregano and a pinch of dried chilli, then season. Place on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Step 2Halve 250g tomatoes. Place all the tomatoes in a small saucepan with the anchovy, olives, garlic, capers and remaining 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon oregano and chilli. Season, then cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until tomatoes are soft. Stir in most of the parsley.
- Step 3To serve, divide the puttanesca among plates, then slice the chicken and arrange on top. Scatter with parmesan and remaining chopped parsley.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Jill Dupleix
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Taste.com.au