- 500g kipfler potatoes, scrubbed
- 6 slices pancetta
- olive oil cooking spray
- 8 (600g) chicken tenderloins
- 1/4 cup Praise Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 bunch watercress, sprigs removed
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- Step 1Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Cook, uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Thickly slice.
- Step 2Meantime, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook pancetta for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden and crisp. Remove to a plate lined with paper towel. Break into pieces. Lightly spray pan with oil. Cook chicken, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Step 3Combine dressing and 1 tablespoon cold water in a bowl. Arrange watercress sprigs, eggs, potatoes, chicken and pancetta on plates. Season with pepper. Drizzle with dressing. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Jenny Fanshaw
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas