- 375g fettuccine
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1/2 cooked chicken, flesh shredded
- 100g snow peas, trimmed and halved
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, finely shredded
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet instructions.
- Step 2Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring wine to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half. Stir in cream. Simmer 2–3 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Step 3Stir chicken, snow peas and peas through. Simmer 2–3 minutes, until chicken is heated.
- Step 4Add drained pasta to sauce and toss well. Season to taste. Serve topped with mint and parmesan. Accompany with crusty bread, if you like.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles