- 100g rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cups coarsely shredded roast chicken
- 1 cup (65g) bean sprouts
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup small mint leaves
- 8 large butter lettuce leaves
- Toasted sesame seeds, to sprinkle
- Step 1Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
- Step 2Combine the soy sauce, honey, ginger and oil in a small bowl. Combine the chicken, beansprouts, carrot, mint and noodles in a large bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and gently toss to coat.
- Step 3Divide the chicken mixture evenly among lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: taste.com.au
- Image credit: Craig Wall
- Publication: Taste.com.au