- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 (180g each) chicken breast fillets
- 1 1/2 cups dried risoni pasta
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 150g feta, crumbled
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Step 1Spray a large frying pan with oil. Place over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until cooked through and browned. Transfer to a plate. Thinly slice.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Add peas to pan for last minute of cooking. Drain.
- Step 3Place pasta, peas, feta, mint, olive oil, lemon juice and chicken in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Cathie Lonnie
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Super Food Ideas