- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/2 large barbecue chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1 mango, peeled, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 100g mixed Asian salad leaves
- Step 1Combine sweet chilli sauce, oil and fish sauce in a small bowl.
- Step 2Combine chicken, avocado, mango, mint, coriander and salad leaves in a large bowl. Drizzle over sweet chilli mixture. Toss lightly to combine. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Donna Boyle
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas