- 375g dried pappardelle pasta
- 1/2 cup sundried tomato pesto
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 roma tomatoes, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 large barbecued chicken, skin removed, thinly sliced (see note)
- finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Step 1Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to pan.
- Step 2Add reserved cooking liquid, pesto, olives, parsley, tomato and chicken to pasta. Toss to combine. Divide pasta mixture between bowls. Top with parmesan. Serve.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
You’ll need 2 cups sliced chicken.
- Author: Cathie Lonnie
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas