- 2212 kj Energy
- 7g Fat Total
- 1g Saturated Fat
- 6g Fibre
- 40g Protein
- 74mg Cholesterol
- 528.38mg Sodium
- 9g Carbs (sugar)
- 72g Carbs (total)
All nutrition values are per serve
Chicken and tomato pasta with snow peasPrint Recipe
- 350g penne rigate
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, halved diagonally lengthways
- 500g single chicken breast fillets
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 x 500g bottle Five Brothers Summer Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- Step 1Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Add the snow peas in the last 30 seconds of cooking. Drain and return to the pan.
- Step 2Meanwhile, preheat a large frying pan over medium heat. Brush chicken with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Step 3Add the sauce to the pasta mixture. Place over medium heat and stir until heated through. Thickly slice the chicken diagonally. Add to the pasta mixture and toss to combine.
- Step 4Divide among serving bowls to serve.
Swap it: For a change, swap the chicken for 2 skinless salmon fillets. Flake in step 3.
- Author: Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Australian Good Taste