- 650g chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 loaf Turkish bread, quartered crossways, split
- 1 x 375g pkt Coleslaw
- 1/2 bunch watercress, sprigs picked, washed, dried
- Step 1Divide the mince into 4 equal portions. Use wet hands to shape each portion into a 2cm-thick, 9cm patty.
- Step 2Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the patties and cook for 8 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Step 3Meanwhile, preheat a grill on high. Place the bread on a baking tray and cook under grill for 2-3 minutes each side or until toasted. Combine the slaw and dressing from the packet in a bowl.
- Step 4Divide half the bread pieces, cut-side up among serving plates. Top with the slaw mixture, patties and watercress. Top with the remaining bread to serve.
- Low carb
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste