- 70g (1/3 cup) Great Lakes Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 85g (1/3 cup) 97 per cent fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 400g pkt Coleslaw
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, thinly shredded
- 175g shredded Roast Chicken
- 1/2 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 small avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, coarsely chopped
- Fresh basil leaves, extra, to serve
- Step 1Place the tomatoes in a small heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes to soak. Drain. Thinly slice.
- Step 2Meanwhile, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and water in a bowl until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Place the coleslaw, snow peas, chicken, basil and avocado in a bowl. Toss to combine. Add the tomato and dressing, and toss to combine.
- Step 4Divide the coleslaw mixture among serving dishes. Sprinkle with extra basil to serve.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Sue Ferris
- Publication: Australian Good Taste