- 375g spaghetti
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh basil leaves
- Grated parmesan or vegetarian hard cheese, to serve
- Step 1Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- Step 2Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cherry tomatoes. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until tomato is just starting to collapse. Add pasta and reserved cooking liquid. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing, for 1 to 2 minutes or until combined and heated through. Serve sprinkled with parmesan and basil.
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Claire Brookman
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas