- 1/2 x 300g packet bake-at-home mini paninis
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 cup grated gruyere cheese
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Cut each panini in half. Place, cut-side down, on a baking tray. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden. Turn. Bake for 2 minutes or until just starting to turn golden.
- Step 2Rub cut side of garlic cloves on cut side of paninis. Discard garlic. Sprinkle evenly with sage, then gruyere. Bake paninis for 5 minutes or until gruyere is melted and golden. Season with pepper. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kim Coverdale
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas