- 80ml (1/3 cup) Frangelico liqueur
- 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 400g fresh cherries, pitted
- 1x 360 frozen Sara Lee French Cream Cheesecake, thawed
- Step 1Place the Frangelico and sugar in a small saucepan over a low heat and stir until the sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until the syrup thickens slightly.
- Step 2Add the cherries to the syrup. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until the cherries soften slightly. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool. Transfer to a bowl and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Step 3Place the cheesecake on a serving platter. Top with the cherries and pour over some of the syrup.
- Low sodium
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Gemma Luongo
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste