- 625g packet fresh ricotta and spinach agnolotti pasta
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1 cup COON Italian style shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6-cup capacity, 5cm deep, 15cm x 25cm (base) baking dish.
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 6-cup capacity, 5cm deep, 15cm x 25cm (base) baking dish. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, until tender.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine cream and 1/4 cup cheese in a small jug. Combine breadcrumbs, oil and remaining 3/4 cup cheese in a bowl.
- Step 3Drain pasta and return to saucepan. Add cream mixture and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Spoon into prepared dish. Sprinkle with cheese mixture. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until cheese is golden and melted. Serve.
Variation: You could replace the agnolotti pasta with tortellini, ravioli or gnocchi.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley & Louise Lister
- Publication: Super Food Ideas