- 1/3 cup (80ml) oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 10 large green prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 100g flat rice noodles
- 1 bunch choy sum, blanched
- Small red chilli, sliced, to serve
- Roasted peanuts, chopped, to serve
- Step 1Combine oyster sauce, sesame oil, fish sauce and lime juice in a bowl. Toss prawns with half the sauce in a separate bowl. Heat olive oil in a large frypan over high heat. Cook prawns, turning, for 4 minutes or until charred and just cooked.
- Step 2Meanwhile, soften noodles in a bowl of boiling water for 1 minute, then drain.
- Step 3Divide the noodles, prawns and choy sum among bowls, drizzle with remaining sauce and serve with chilli and peanuts.
- Author: Warren Mendes
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Taste.com.au