- 2 large zucchini, trimmed, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 2 red capsicums, cut into 2cm-wide strips
- 1 large (450g) eggplant, trimmed, quartered lengthways, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 200g haloumi, cut into 8 slices
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- Step 1Place zucchini, capsicum, eggplant and onion in a large bowl. Add 1/4 cup of oil and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk together vinegar and 2 tablespoons of remaining oil. Set aside.
- Step 2Preheat a chargrill pan on high heat. Grill vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until tender and lightly charred. Remove to a plate and set aside. Return pan to high heat. Brush haloumi slices with remaining oil. Grill haloumi for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until lightly charred.
- Step 3Place vegetables, haloumi and spinach in a large bowl. Pour over reserved dressing. Toss to combine. Divide salad between serving plates. Season with pepper. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Chrissy Freer
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas