- Olive oil spray
- 3 (about 500g) single chicken breast fillets
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 125ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 4 large celery sticks, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 red apples, quartered, cored, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch continental parsley, leaves picked
- Step 1Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray to lightly grease. Place over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool. Cut the chicken across the grain into 1cm-thick slices.
- Step 2Meanwhile, place the egg yolk, lemon juice and mustard in the bowl of a food processor and process until well combined. With the motor running, gradually add the oil in a thin steady stream until the mixture is thick and pale. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Place the celery, apple, radish and parsley in a large bowl and gently toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls. Top with the chicken and drizzle over the dressing. Season with pepper and serve immediately.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Australian Good Taste