- 6 ripe nectarines, halved, stones removed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 200g fresh low-fat ricotta
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Honey, extra, to serve
- Step 1Preheat grill on high. Line a baking tray with foil. Place the nectarines, cut-side up, on prepared tray. Brush with honey. Grill for 5-8 minutes or until light golden and warmed through.
- Step 2Meanwhile, place the ricotta and cinnamon in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
- Step 3Divide the nectarine halves among serving bowls. Top with the ricotta mixture and drizzle with extra honey, if desired. Serve immediately.
- High fibre
- High protein
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: William Meppem
- Publication: Australian Good Taste