- 250g packet plain sweet biscuits
- 1 x 180g block dark chocolate, chopped
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 x 125g packets caramello Easter eggs, foil removed
- 190g bag hundreds and thousands
- Step 1Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place biscuits in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large heatproof bowl.
- Step 2Place chocolate in a heatproof microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high (75%) for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with a metal spoon, or until melted and smooth.
- Step 3Add melted chocolate and sweetened condensed milk to biscuits. Stir until well combined. Place hundreds and thousands in a small bowl.
- Step 4Working quickly and using 1 tablespoon mixture at a time, gently mould biscuit mixture around 1 Easter egg to form a ball. Roll ball in hundreds and thousands and press to coat. Place on prepared tray. Repeat with remaining biscuit mixture, Easter eggs and hundreds and thousands. Serve.
- High carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Sarah Murphy
- Image credit: Chris L Jones
- Publication: Super Food Ideas