Author Notes: A delicious wintertime treat! —mommiecooks
cup Brown Sugar
- First up, you’ll beat your eggs white until they are a stiff foam.
- Now you’ll add in your sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Mix it together and add in your nuts. Coat them well.
- Heat up your oven to 350 degrees.
- Now drop your butter on a jelly roll pan and pop it in the oven and let it melt down. When it completely melted, bring it out, spread it around the pan and place your nuts on the pan.
- Place your nuts in the oven for 20 minutes, being sure to turn once or twice. Bring them out and cool them completely.