- 600g baby coliban (chat) potatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 (about 100g each) beef fillet steaks
- 1 tablespoon Cajun spice mix
- 370g pkt Salad Mix
- 2 tablespoons 100 per cent fat-free salad dressing
- Step 1Cook the potato in a steamer basket over a saucepan of simmering water, covered, for 8 minutes or until tender.
- Step 2Meanwhile, brush a barbecue flat plate with half the oil. Preheat on medium-high. Brush both sides of the beef with the remaining oil and sprinkle with the spice mix. Add the beef to the barbecue and cook for 2 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 3 minutes to rest.
- Step 3Combine the salad mix and dressing in a bowl. Divide the salad, potato and steak among serving plates. Serve.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Sue Ferris
- Publication: Australian Good Taste