- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Coles Brand ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel
- 4 x 150g salmon fillets
- 1/2 ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Step 1Combine the oil, cumin, coriander, paprika and fennel in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the salmon and gently turn to evenly coat in the spice mixture.
- Step 2Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the salmon for 3 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Step 3Meanwhile, combine the pineapple, cucumber, chilli, coriander and lime juice in a bowl. Divide among serving plates and serve with salmon.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles