- 400g packet dry coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 12 (50g each) lamb cutlets, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Step 1Place coleslaw mix, yoghurt, garlic and 2 tablespoons cold water in a bowl. Season with pepper. Toss to combine.
- Step 2Place cutlets on a large plate. Sprinkle both sides with seasoning. Spray a large frying pan with oil. Heat over high heat. Cook cutlets for 2 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Serve with coleslaw mixture.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
Super saver: Use 4 x 150g lamb leg steaks instead of cutlets and save around $1.80 in total.
- Author: Lucy Nunes
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas