- 400g bavette pasta or linguine
- 4 ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup roughly torn fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- Step 1Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine all the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Step 3Allow to stand for 10 minutes to let the flavours infuse. Drain the pasta, then add to the other ingredients and toss to combine.
- High carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Nancy Duran
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Taste.com.au