- 200g Turkish bread, cut into 1cm slices
- 500g (about 16) chipolata sausages
- 2 red capsicums, thickly sliced
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large roasting pan with baking paper. Arrange bread, chipolatas, capsicum and tomato in a single layer in pan. Drizzle with oil and turn to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Roast, turning once, for 30 minutes or until bread is brown and tomatoes collapse.
- Step 2Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kirrily La Rosa
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas