- 440g pizza base with tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large zucchini, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 treviso, trimmed, leaves shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 120g blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Step 1Preheat oven to 250ºC. Place the pizza base on a baking tray. Bake on the lowest shelf of oven for 8 minutes or until the base is crisp.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over high heat. Cook the zucchini, turning halfway through cooking, for 2 minutes or until golden. Add the treviso and cook, for 1 minute or until wilted. Stir in the rosemary.
- Step 3Spoon the zucchini mixture over the pizza base. Top with the blue cheese and pine nuts. Cook on the middle shelf of oven for a further 7 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
With a twist: Make this for meat lovers by adding a few slices of salami.
- Author: Alison Adams
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Australian Good Taste