- 4 eggs, beaten
- 50ml honey
- 250g thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 250g mixed berries (raspberries and blueberries – defrosted if frozen)
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Step 2Place the eggs, honey, yoghurt, vanilla extract and cornflour in a bowl, then whisk together until smooth.
- Step 3Place half the berries in the base of a 23cm baking dish and top with the yoghurt mixture.
- Step 4Sprinkle the remaining berries over top, then bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Step 5Dust with icing sugar before serving warm or hot.
- High protein
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Valli Little
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: Taste.com.au