- 2 x 85g pkts strawberry and raspberry flavour quick set jelly
- 650ml boiling water
- 250g punnet strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 125g punnet blueberries
- Step 1Place jelly crystals in a heatproof pouring bowl. Pour over boiling water and stir until the crystals have dissolved. Add 120ml cold water and stir until combined. Set aside until required.
- Step 2Divide strawberries and blueberries among 8 x 1-cup capacity serving glasses. Pour jelly mixture over the fruit. Place serving glasses on a tray in the fridge for 1 hour or until the jelly has set.
- Step 3Serve with ready-bought custard.
- Diabetes friendly
- High carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Abi Ulgiati
- Image credit: Oliver Ford
- Publication: Taste.com.au