- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice (2 to 3 limes)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, diced
- 1 small red capsicum, diced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 large beef sirloin steaks
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves (optional)
- Salt, to season
- Step 1Combine sauces, juice and sugar in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until required.
- Step 2Combine cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, capsicum, onion and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate until required.
- Step 3Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on high. Season steaks with salt and pepper and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium, or to taste. Remove to a plate, cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes.
- Step 4Thinly slice beef across the grain. Place salad onto serving platter, top with beef and drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with coriander and serve.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Elliott Family
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Super Food Ideas