- 440g packet hokkien noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 500g Coles Beef Stir Fry Strips
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 200g green beans, halved diagonally
- 1/2 x 515g jar black bean stir-fry sauce
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- Step 1Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand, using a chopstick to gently prise noodles apart as they soften, for 5 mins. Drain well.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoon of oil in a wok or large deep frying pan over high heat. Stir-fry beef in 3 batches, adding 2 teaspoon oil to each batch, for 2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 3Heat remaining oil in wok over medium-high heat. Add the capsicum, onion and beans. Stir-fry for 3 mins or until tender-crisp. Add the beef, noodles and sauce. Toss to combine and heat through. Top with coriander leaves.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles