- 1 1/2 tablespoons Golden Fields peanut oil
- 400g beef rump steak, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 stem lemon grass, white part only, finely chopped
- 400g stir-fry vegetable mix
- 125g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis (Indonesian sweet soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Step 1Heat a wok over a high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and swirl to coat. In batches, stir-fry the beef, garlic and lemon grass for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- Step 2Add the remaining oil to the wok. Add the vegetable mix and corn, and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Make a well in the centre of the vegetables.
- Step 3Add the kecap manis and sweet chilli sauce, bring to the boil then toss through the vegetables. Return the beef to the wok and toss to combine. Serve with steamed rice.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kerrie Sun
- Image credit: Alan Benson
- Publication: Fresh Living