- 500g Heart Smart beef stir-fry strips
- 420g four bean mix, drained
- 420g corn kernels, drained
- Pinch ground chilli
- 500g Carb Options napolitana pasta sauce
- 2 avocados, flesh removed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 200g pkt Mountain Rye Bread (8 wraps)
- Grated cheddar, to serve
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Step 1Heat a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. In batches, cook the beef for 2-3 minutes or until brown. Remove and set aside. Add the bean mix, corn kernels, chilli and half the napolitana sauce. Mix until heated through.
- Step 2Add the beef and the remaining sauce. Stir until heated through.
- Step 3Roughly mash the avocado with the lime juice.
- Step 4Place the beef mixture two thirds down the centre of each wrap. Top with some mashed avocado and grated cheddar. Fold the bottom third up and over the mixture. Fold the sides over and serve with mixed salad leaves.
- Low carb
All nutrition values are per serve
Beer suggestion: Corona Extra
- Author: Gemma Purcell
- Image credit: Sue Ferris
- Publication: Fresh Living