- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 500g cauliflower florets
- 2 x 420g cans Heinz® Beanz Creationz™ Mild Curry beanz
- 150g green beans, trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Pappadums, to serve
- Steamed rice, to serve
- 1/2 cup Greek style yoghurt
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- Step 1Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Cook cauliflower for 5-8 minutes, until golden. Add Beanz Creationz™, green beans and peas. Simmer for 5 minutes, until beans are tender.
- Step 2Meanwhile, make raita by mixing together all ingredients.
- Step 3Serve curry with raita, pappadums and steamed rice.
- Author: Mandy Sinclair
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Taste.com.au