- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 lean beef sausages
- 26cm frozen pizza base, thawed
- 1/4 cup Masterfoods BBQ Sauce
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 50g 97% fat-free rindless bacon, chopped
- 60g shaved pastrami, roughly chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat pizza cheese
- Step 1Spray a large frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Cook sausages, turning occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool. Thinly slice.
- Step 2Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place pizza base on prepared tray. Spread base with barbecue sauce. Top with sausage, onion, bacon, pastrami and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza base is crisp. Cut into wedges. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Claire Brookman & Dixie Elliott
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas