- 200g fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 single chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 cup cream
- shaved parmesan, to serve
- basil leaves, to serve
- Step 1Cook fettuccine according to the packet directions.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until brown.
- Step 3Add pesto, cream, salt and pepper to frying pan. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 5 minutes, or until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Step 4Drain pasta. Add to pesto mixture. Toss over low heat until well combined. Transfer to serving bowls. Top with parmesan and basil. Serve warm.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Annalise Curran, Essendon, Vic (reader recipe)
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas