- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 small carrots, peeled, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cups cooked white long-grain rice, chilled
- 250g barbecued pork, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Step 1Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a wok over high heat. Swirl to coat. Add egg. Swirl to coat. Cook for 1 minute or until just set. Remove to a board. Roll up. Stand for 1 minute. Thinly slice.
- Step 2Add remaining oil to wok. Add carrot. Stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add garlic, peas and half the onion. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add soy sauce. Simmer for 1 minute. Add rice and pork. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until rice is heated through.
- Step 3Spoon fried rice into bowls. Top with egg, coriander and remaining onion.
- Low kilojoule
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Lucy Nunes
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Super Food Ideas