- 2 bunches baby (Dutch) carrots, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- You'll need a large foil disposable baking tray.
- Step 1Preheat a covered barbecue on medium-high heat with hood down. Combine carrots, oil, honey and garlic in foil baking tray. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine
- Step 2Barbecue, with hood down, using indirect heat (see note), for 15 to 20 minutes, turning halfway during cooking time, or until carrots are caramelised and just tender. Serve.
To use indirect heat, turn burners on 1 half of barbecue to required temperature. Place baking tray on unheated side of barbecue.
Serve with barbecued fish or pork kebabs.
- Author: Katrina Woodman
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar & Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas