- 1 large mango, peeled, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 (110g each) chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, halved
- Step 1Place mango, chilli, onion and coriander in a bowl. Add half the lime juice. Toss to combine.
- Step 2Preheat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill over medium-high heat. Place chicken in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add remaining lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken for 6 to 7 minutes each side or until cooked through. Serve with mango mixture.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
To serve: Steamed jasmine rice and lime.
- Author: Jenny Fanshaw
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas