- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g pkt lean beef chipolatas
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, halved
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel beef stock
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Step 1Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chipolatas for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Step 2Reduce heat to medium. Cook the onion for 5 minutes or until soft. Stir in the combined capsicum, garlic, capers, rosemary and remaining oil. Cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until capsicum is soft.
- Step 3Increase heat to high. Stir in stock, tomato, vinegar and sugar for 2 minutes or until the tomato is soft. Add chipolatas and cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Season.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Sonja Bernyk
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Australian Good Taste