Author Notes: Yet another “to go” snack or morning snack recipe. I’ve been having acid reflux, and what fruit helps ease indigestion better than bananas; however eating just a banana do get boring. This is for all the acid relux-ers, indigestion-ers, stomach ulcer-ers, and gallstone-ers —Rita Bunny
wheat bread slices
- Toast wheat bread until light brown (I prefer mines a little burnt). Let it cool for 2 minutes or if you have no patience like me, put the bread in the freezer for about a minute.
- Cut banana into slices.
- Remove bread from freezer, and spread nutella on the bread with a butter knife or spatula.
- Add banana slices on top on nutella covered bread and add top slice. Enjoy!
1) Some people with acid reflux cannot eat any chocolate. If you cannot eat nutella because of the cocoa products added in it, use a very small amount or opt for creamy peanut butter instead.
2) MAKE SURE the bread is cool or just like frosting on a hot cake, the nutella will melt.