- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 4 x 200g lamb leg steaks
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 radicchio, outer leaves discarded
- 100g rocket
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced into ribbons
- 40g pecorino, shaved
- Step 1Combine the balsamic with garlic and 1 tbs oil. Season and pour over the lamb, then set aside for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Step 2Heat 1 tbs oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat. Cook the lamb for 3 minutes each side for medium, then set aside, loosely covered with foil, to rest for 5 minutes.
- Step 3Combine lamb resting juices with lemon juice and remaining 2 tbs oil. In a separate bowl, combine radicchio, rocket, beans, cucumber and pecorino. Season, then add dressing and toss to combine.
- Step 4Slice the lamb and serve immediately with the salad.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Warren Mendes
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: delicious.