- 625g pkt fresh veal tortellini
- 737g jar Bertolli Five Brothers Oven Roasted Onion & Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 240g (1 cup) fresh ricotta
- 150g (1 1/2 cups) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180ºC. Lightly spray a 3L (12-cup) capacity ovenproof dish with oil. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Step 2Add pasta sauce and spinach to pasta. Stir to combine. Spoon mixture into dish. Top with ricotta. Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Serve with salad leaves.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
To make this bake vegetarian, replace the veal tortellini with roasted vegetable tortellini.
- Author: Sonja Bernyk
- Image credit: Chris Jones
- Publication: Australian Good Taste