- 2 x 240g punnets cherry tomatoes
- 2 large red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (about 150g each) white fish fillets
- 80g (1/3 cup) bought basil pesto
- Step 1Preheat oven to 210°C. Line 2 roasting pans with non-stick baking paper. Place tomatoes, onion and 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in 1 pan. Toss to coat. Roast in oven for 20 minutes.
- Step 2Place the fish in the remaining pan. Drizzle over the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Add the fish to oven and cook with vegetables for a further 8-10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Step 4Divide the tomato mixture and fish among serving plates. Top the fish with a dollop of pesto.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
Cook’s tip: To easily cut an onion into thin wedges, peel it then cut it in half lengthways. Starting from 1 side of 1 onion half, hold a knife at an angle and cut into wedges at 1-2cm intervals. Repeat with the second onion half.
- Author: Michelle Southan & Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste