2840 kj Energy
38g Fat Total
17g Saturated Fat
10g Carbs (sugar)
42g Carbs (total)
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles
Baked fish with potato and horseradish mash
- 1kg washed potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk, warmed
- 65g butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- 2 slices (about 120g) dark or light rye bread
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 4 (about 120g each) salmon fillets
- 200g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 200g snow peas, trimmed, halved
- 1/2 cup (120g) light sour cream
- Dill sprigs, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1Cook potato in a large saucepan of boiling water for 15 mins or until tender. Drain. Return to the pan. Use a potato masher or fork to mash until smooth. Stir in the milk, 40g of the butter and half the horseradish cream. Season.
- Step 2Preheat grill on medium-high. Place the bread, parsley, dill and remaining butter in a food processor and process until fine breadcrumbs form. Season.
- Step 3Place salmon on a baking tray lined with foil. Top with breadcrumb mixture, pressing firmly to secure. Cook under grill for 6 mins or until crunchy on top and the salmon is just cooked through.
- Step 4Cook the beans and snow peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Step 5Combine the sour cream and the remaining horseradish cream in a small bowl. Season.
- Step 6Sprinkle salmon with dill sprigs and serve with mash, sour cream mixture, vegetables and lemon wedges.