- 750g sweet potato, peeled, cut into wedges
- 250g desiree potatoes, unpeeled, cut into wedges
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 3/4 cup (70g) cornflake crumbs
- 600g boneless firm white fish fillets, in 1 1/2 cm-thick slices
- Olive oil spray
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Line two large baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Spread wedges in a single layer on one tray and spray with oil. Bake 25 minutes on the top shelf.
- Step 2Meanwhile, whisk egg and milk. Place flour and crumbs in two separate dishes. Coat fish in flour, followed by the egg and then crumbs. Place on the second lined tray. Spray with oil.
- Step 3Place the fish on the oven’s lower shelf. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fish is tender and chips are golden.
- Diabetes friendly
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Louise Lister
- Publication: Fresh Living